Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

EVs are becoming more competitively priced

(January 2nd, 2023 at 10:28 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: That's my concern with all of the automakers who are just now joining the EV market. GM is making some fairly cheap EVs (compared to Tesla, at least), but I wouldn't trust them this early in the cycle.

Yep. For all of them: wait a few years. It sucks too because that's what drives demand, its just too had to trust that they're going to last longer than the payments on them do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • Darth-Apple
(January 4th, 2023 at 11:54 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(January 2nd, 2023 at 10:28 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: That's my concern with all of the automakers who are just now joining the EV market. GM is making some fairly cheap EVs (compared to Tesla, at least), but I wouldn't trust them this early in the cycle.

Yep. For all of them: wait a few years. It sucks too because that's what drives demand, its just too had to trust that they're going to last longer than the payments on them do.

Having worked for GM before, I have to agree. The cars aren't necessarily always unreliable, they do make some good ones too. But when they mess up, they mess up badly and the repair bills run into the thousands.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Darth-Apple's post:
  • Guardian
ugh don't get me started... As long as it's not as bad as the chevy sonic... that thing was a total piece of garbage... I mean who designs a car with hoses that break within a year or so?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(January 6th, 2023 at 7:00 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: ugh don't get me started...  As long as it's not as bad as the chevy sonic... that thing was a total piece of garbage... I mean who designs a car with hoses that break within a year or so?

GM.  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • SpookyZalost