Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How is your university handling grades?

Wait what's probation for you guys????
I was put on probation a while ago as well, but it was basically just 'you have two semesters to get your grades back up to X CGPA, and if you don't make it, you're out of your undergrad program (but you can still choose to study at take courses with some limitations until you can get your grades back up)
Like, most first-years were put on probation after first semester lol, not the end of the world, just gotta grind to get yourself back up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How is your university handling grades? - by Lain - May 5th, 2020 at 3:26 AM
RE: How is your university handling grades? - by tc4me - May 5th, 2020 at 4:27 AM
RE: How is your university handling grades? - by tc4me - May 5th, 2020 at 4:59 AM
RE: How is your university handling grades? - by Lain - May 5th, 2020 at 6:05 AM
RE: How is your university handling grades? - by Guardian - May 5th, 2020 at 11:25 AM
RE: How is your university handling grades? - by Lain - May 5th, 2020 at 3:00 PM