Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Art School or Courses of any sort

Music courses would be great. I've done music production before, and it's very hard to learn a lot of the details. I would be completely overwhelmed with the thought of even doing photoshop without having some sort of support to guide me along the way.

A buddy of mine went to Full Sail (a school down in florida for creative arts), and he has learned an absolute wealth of skill just in a short couple of years. It can absolutely be taught. I should invite him here and see if he'd be down to join. He's done some very interesting work.

I'd say go for it. But practice makes perfect on it. On anything creative, your first work feels better than it is. Once you get good, your art/work tends to feel worse than it is. When you realize you're the one being the most critical on your work is when you realize you're starting to master the skill.

Nice thread btw.

Messages In This Thread
Art School or Courses of any sort - by Lain - March 30th, 2020 at 9:00 PM
RE: Art School or Courses of any sort - by Darth-Apple - March 30th, 2020 at 10:39 PM
RE: Art School or Courses of any sort - by Lain - March 30th, 2020 at 11:14 PM
RE: Art School or Courses of any sort - by Darth-Apple - March 30th, 2020 at 11:31 PM