Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How important is admin experience when creating a community?

(March 20th, 2020 at 2:29 PM)tc4m4 Wrote: First of all I would like to congratulate you on your really great forum! For people like me, such a community is just as important as the basic forum itself. Our wishes, ideas and problems will be processed and implemented by you. And so that simple users like me can design and run our small forum as we would like it to be. Thanks to you and keep up the good work! Smile

Haha thank you! It's been a huge [url=http://makestation.net/showteam.php]team effort[/url] over the years. We've worked together on it, and have been very lucky to be where we are today. 

Peristance is the key with any great forum. Never give up on it, and make it exactly how you want it to be. And MS is here if you have any MyBB related questions or requests! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: How important is admin experience when creating a community? - by Darth-Apple - March 20th, 2020 at 3:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fighting forum spam and spambots - admin style! Darth-Apple 6 10,016 May 29th, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Last Post: simlink