Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Condescending people...

Well said @Lain and @SpookyZalost.

I pretty much just try to let fools play a fools game. Sometimes I lose in the short run. But the long run is what matters, and they feel about six inches tall when they finally see that you're the one who got away, and they were the ones who were toxic in the end.

Narcissism is on such a large spectrum that it's really kinda hard to truly draw the line. It's a term that's thrown around so often that you would think at least 50% of people are narcissist by the time you hear about it all. The actual statistic is closer to about 6% on the high end, and closer to 1-2% on the low end. Realistically, many people have traits of it, but most of them aren't on the extreme end of it. I mean, honestly, we all have at least *some* traits of it, even if we're on the mildest end of it. It exists on a spectrum.

The only way to really avoid getting tied up in it is to draw the line early and to draw it hard in the sand. Once you get involved in it, it's hard to get out. But everything they say and everything that they think comes from within them, and it has nothing to do with anything or anyone else.

My strategy isn't really violence, per se. It's more of the "I'm going to humiliate you in front of everyone, just the way you did with me." That was my strategy with bullies. I'd let them get really comfortable with doing it to me. Then I'd find the right moment, stand up, and give it right back to them in front of everyone. It never failed once. Every single time I did it out in the open, it was the last time I ever heard a word from them.

These kinds of people are weak on the inside. They wish they had the strength to let things go like we do. Deep down, they're just broken people, and that's where it all stems from.

Messages In This Thread
Condescending people... - by Darth-Apple - February 21st, 2020 at 11:35 PM
RE: Condescending people... - by Juneberry - February 21st, 2020 at 11:41 PM
RE: Condescending people... - by Guardian - February 22nd, 2020 at 1:43 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by Lain - February 22nd, 2020 at 2:15 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by SpookyZalost - February 22nd, 2020 at 5:18 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by Darth-Apple - February 23rd, 2020 at 5:44 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by Darth-Apple - February 27th, 2020 at 1:44 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by Guardian - February 27th, 2020 at 1:54 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by Darth-Apple - February 27th, 2020 at 2:37 AM
RE: Condescending people... - by Guardian - February 27th, 2020 at 3:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People who can predict the weather? Nebulous 5 3,389 June 19th, 2023 at 9:51 PM
Last Post: Nebulous
  How to stalk people on Makestation Darth-Apple 18 25,396 September 8th, 2013 at 10:24 PM
Last Post: simlink