Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show us your themes!
Have a theme you've designed for a website or for forum/blog software? Feel free to show us here!

As for my theme, the default theme for makestation is mine. I figure that since you guys are seeing it on a live site I need not post a screenshot. Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
This is one I designed for my site, Simopsis. I designed it from scratch using Bootstrap. First theme I ever developed. Big Grin This image is outdated in the sense it has the site's old logo.

[Image: SMPPenguin_theme_zps42ac8738.jpg]
[Image: 3GnR8g1.jpg]

Thanks given by:
That's definitely an incredible theme. I am quite impressed with it to say the least. It's premium quality for sure. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You did a fantastic job there really. I'd like to see what you can do without using Bootstrap though Tongue
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that is really nice.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
Thanks given by:
(July 22nd, 2013 at 5:46 PM)cheesesc4 Wrote: You did a fantastic job there really. I'd like to see what you can do without using Bootstrap though Tongue

I'd get nowhere particularly quickly. Tongue It'd take longer but I suppose it's possible.

Thanks given by:
Haha I did the makestation theme in three days without bootstrap, so it's definitely possible.
Thanks given by:
My main issue would be developing the portal to look good. Bootstrap's JS image slider rocks.

Thanks given by:
Yeah, it is quite nice. Much better than most of the alternatives out there right now.
Thanks given by:
Yea. I tried a few before I started designing SMP Penguin (when I was planning on just adding a portal to the existing Simopsis theme) - none worked out quite right.

Thanks given by:
Yeah, bootstrap is pretty good. Foundation isn't bad either, although I've never really used it for something serious before.
Thanks given by:
I'm currently working on a Proboards Forum theme Called Egyptian. I'm collabing with a good friend, but it's coming together. The person that I'm designing it for likes the payrus font.. which is very annoying, but here's a link to the test site for live preview...

http://thegreatrevolttest.proboards.com/
[Image: YG0DVKH.png]
^click my banner you know you want to Tongue
Thanks given by:
Didn't know this thread existed. Huh
Here's a theme I made a few weeks ago.
http://prntscr.com/1j7eol
Thanks given by:
(August 14th, 2013 at 6:30 AM)Teg Wrote: I'm currently working on a Proboards Forum theme Called Egyptian. I'm collabing with a good friend, but it's coming together. The person that I'm designing it for likes the payrus font.. which is very annoying, but here's a link to the test site for live preview...

http://thegreatrevolttest.proboards.com/

It definitely has a very unique feel to it. I love the font used.
Thanks given by:
Teg: It's looking good. I can see how tht font would be annoying, at least at small fonts, but the theme is coming together nicely.
bugara1: Sweet, that's nice!

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best free MyBB themes? Darth-Apple 4 13,044 September 13th, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Last Post: spork985