Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electric guitar fans?
Personally, I am much better with acoustic guitar, but I've always loved to play electric guitar as well. I have a fender stratocaster as my only electric, but it is definitely a very nice guitar and plays well. It also keeps its tune quite well, which is great of course. (An intstrument that won't keep its tune is a real pain to play for sure. Been there, done that, won't go back Tongue )

Any other fans of the electric guitar here?
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by:
I am looking into purchasing a fender stratocaster also, I am learning how to play it, and the piano at the moment. Smile
Thanks given by:
(November 5th, 2014 at 2:25 AM)Clayton Wrote: I am looking into purchasing a fender stratocaster also, I am learning how to play it, and the piano at the moment. Smile

Both great instruments. I'm pretty proficient as a guitar player, my electric is a stratocastor. It's a nice guitar with a great sound. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I am really looking forward to getting into the music industry, I have tons of friends in it, and we are wanting to get together a group.
Thanks given by:
(November 5th, 2014 at 2:40 AM)Clayton Wrote: I am really looking forward to getting into the music industry, I have tons of friends in it, and we are wanting to get together a group.

It takes a lot of dedication to learn an instrument. Music is truly a beautiful thing though. I really want to get back into it again. (I mean, I can still play as well as I ever was able to, but I don't really practice anymore Tongue)
Thanks given by:
I love music, and I want to express myself through it, and the electric guitar will do so much for me. Tongue
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rush fans! Darth-Apple 2 587 May 29th, 2018 at 7:48 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Any Seinfeld fans? Electric2Shock 2 521 May 29th, 2018 at 7:48 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost