Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

Hello peeps! Hows it going? Smile

...also Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there. [Image: 9yiNmLR.png]
Happy Mothers Day 

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Been working 7 days a week, 70-hour weeks for the past few weeks. Not helping my sanity.

I'm tired.
So I've settled in at the new job. Now I'm working my way up to moving out here in another month or two. I'm hoping to start doing tech streams once I settle into the new place. But until then I'm sorta inbetween stuff.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Hey peeps! Hope you're having a great May. It'll be June already next Thursday! Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather. It gets way too hot where I am. It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet!

[Image: 200.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nebulous's post:
  • tc4me
(May 23rd, 2023 at 1:49 AM)Nebulous Wrote: Hey peeps!  Hope you're having a great May.  It'll be June already next Thursday!  Not looking forward to the super HOT summer weather.  It gets way too hot where I am.  It's been a little warm lately but we ain't seen nothing yet!

[Image: 200.gif]

Hier auch :-) Sommer kommt näher :-)

It's finally warming up... But the smoke drifting down from all those fires in Canada has been no joke!
(May 25th, 2023 at 9:38 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: It's finally warming up... But the smoke drifting down from all those fires in Canada has been no joke!

Blush oh  smoke drifting down from all those fires in Canada? WAHNSINN

@tc4me wahnsinn? Sorry I'm not familiar with that one.
(May 26th, 2023 at 6:55 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @tc4me wahnsinn?  Sorry I'm not familiar with that one.
Wahnsinn = craziness

I've been out of the loop. Forest fires or something? 

(May 25th, 2023 at 9:38 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: It's finally warming up... But the smoke drifting down from all those fires in Canada has been no joke!
Hey all, happy Monday!
hope everyone is enjoying memorial day stateside... not sure if the holiday is celebrated elsewhere?
(May 27th, 2023 at 12:32 PM)Guardian Wrote: I've been out of the loop. Forest fires or something? 

Yeah there's like 7 burning in Alberta, Ontario, etc and the smoke was drifting all the way down here to Colorado due to weather systems.
Seems half of Canada is on fire... Undecided
(June 10th, 2023 at 1:14 AM)Guardian Wrote: Seems half of Canada is on fire... Undecided

Sure feels that way right?!
Hi all, hows it going? Hope you're having a great weekend! I hope the week ahead is great for you as well. Big Grin

[Image: 7AdjBF9.gif]
Just tired from overwork. Hope all is well.

(June 18th, 2023 at 6:55 PM)Nebulous Wrote: Hi all, hows it going? Hope you're having a great weekend! I hope the week ahead is great for you as well. Big Grin

[Image: 7AdjBF9.gif]