Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Debate] The general chat thread

Good luck @SpookyZalost !
(March 30th, 2023 at 5:20 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: man things have been busy.  Got a new job (System engineer! woo!), that I start in two weeks.  And I've been taking care of that and planning to get an apt in a couple months.

Sorry if I've been AFK.

Yeah ! Good Luck

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Hi all, hope you have a great weekend!

[Image: 200.gif]
Happy Easter !

[-] The following 1 user Likes tc4me's post:
  • cuchillo_baishan
This is beginning to look like normal Easters again (we call it Holy Week), except for the weather, a bit too hot for April.

But while everyone is relaxed and enjoying their vacation travel, religious ceremonies, the life before covid...prices are 20% more expensive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuchillo_baishan's post:
  • Mills
(April 8th, 2023 at 5:29 PM)cuchillo_baishan Wrote: This is beginning to look like normal Easters again (we call it Holy Week), except for the weather, a bit too hot for April.

But while everyone is relaxed and enjoying their vacation travel, religious ceremonies, the life before covid...prices are 20% more expensive.

It's certainly feeling more 'normal' this year, but yes the price of things is awful!
Yesterday, Easter Saturday, it was 0 degrees Celsius and 5 cm of fresh snow, just like that :-( , Christmas instead of snow, we had sunshine and 16 degrees plus

Hope everyone is doing well. Closed on my new house this week so I've been busy moving in every spare minute. So tired!
Had my first day at my new job. Doubled my pay, free lunches, 8 hour daytime shifts. I'm now a system engineer for a private school.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Installed on my Audi 2 new turbochargers including manifolds, power level 3, 20 hours of work, on Wednesday we go to the dynamometer and adapt the software, should be around 900 hp :-) I'm curious, I also took some pictures

(April 11th, 2023 at 4:33 AM)tc4me Wrote: Installed on my Audi 2 new turbochargers including manifolds, power level 3, 20 hours of work, on Wednesday we go to the dynamometer and adapt the software, should be around 900 hp :-) I'm curious, I also took some pictures

I'm curious, what is power level 3?
(April 11th, 2023 at 6:00 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote:
(April 11th, 2023 at 4:33 AM)tc4me Wrote: Installed on my Audi 2 new turbochargers including manifolds, power level 3, 20 hours of work, on Wednesday we go to the dynamometer and adapt the software, should be around 900 hp :-) I'm curious, I also took some pictures

I'm curious, what is power level 3?
Stage 3 is: 
Changed engine control including cancellation of the rev limiter when stationary, change in the flap control and increase in the V-max limit as well as an increase in the sound experience, adapted transmission control with changed switching logic, increased clutch pressure, shortened switching times and adjustment of the torques, modified, large IHI turbochargers in exchange, Modified APR MAP sensors, Modified APR DOWNPIPES exhaust downpipes with metal catalyst and thermal insulation in exchange: replaces the standard downpipe, Modified large water cooler for intercooling Modified APR intake with REVO sports air filter, enlarged hoses and enlarged intake manifold, Stage 3 is now the last stage with the large turbos , more is not possible, now I would have to remove the cylinder heads and install other valve springs, because the supercharger pressure would open the intake valves if there was even more pressure. Were on the performance update today and now have 915.1 hp with 1150 NM torque :-)

Apologies for my absence. My move is MOSTLY complete. Trying to get settles in.

How is everyone?
Great if you're done soon, I'm not busy, but all good

(April 20th, 2023 at 7:05 PM)tc4me Wrote: Great if you're done soon, I'm not busy, but all good

I'm hoping. Now its a lot of unpacking and cleaning the old house.
cleaning the old house, that's always the worst job

Hey all, sorry I've been busy. Been getting settled in at the new job!
It's okay, everyone understands that! , first job then free time!