Welcome, Guest! We are a creative arts and discussion community, centered around creating a free-spirited and easy-going atmosphere for our members. Registration is required to post. However, you may browse our forum as a guest, and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your stay! x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Mechkeybo
(October 18th, 2018 at 4:34 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: @ guardian, I've actually got one of the old I-Mac G3 Apple keyboards from back when they were halfway decent to use Finna

How is it now? 

Back then there wasn't much to compare it to.
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
Actually it's not bad, and the side usb is handy since I only need one for the mouse
[Image: 5.jpg]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
(October 19th, 2018 at 6:07 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Actually it's not bad, and the side usb is handy since I only need one for the mouse

The new retro sales pitch: iMac keyboards. 

I could see people going crazy for them. It's Apple.  Tongue
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Reply }
Thanks given by:
@guardian, yeah Tongue mechanical keyboards with white accents and letters, transparent colored farme bits and glowing keys...

all coming in the various Imac Colors... can I get either a "Lime" one or maybe "Tangerine"?

[Image: 31737548195_98c2501ec0_b.jpg]
[Image: 5.jpg]
Reply }
Thanks given by: Guardian