Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zalost's Gridzone
Greetings, Zalost here, I've been tinkering a bit on a personal website of mine, and while it's far from finished I've got it working well enough that I feel it's probably ok to share now.

https://zalost.neocities.org/index.html

go ahead, check it out, there's still some empty areas that I will fill in as I find stuff to put there, and if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know and I'll see about adding them to the site.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
This site looks like it was made in 1999!

Edit: I don't mean that as a bad thing. Like Guardian said it looks sick.
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
Thanks given by:
Love the retro look Zalost! Cool
Thanks given by:
thanks Big Grin it's heavily inspired by 80's and 90's cyberpunk Tongue
Thanks given by:
so I've been tweaking my site a bit more, I think I finally got the side bar to fit 90% of screens out there from phones and tablets to old 4:3 aspect monitors to modern 16:9 one's, found a way to do midi playback without midi support on the accessing device, and have been posting about my various projects there.

have it working on windows 98, mac os9, and linux 2.1 as far as the minimum os that'll run it, but IE 5 and below will not cut it, netscape is fine for most of it with minor bugs.

text mode works sort of... I'm looking into creating an alt-main for text mode browsers.

still no Javascript Finna

added a bunch of link buttons in the old school standard form factor because why not Tongue

and I've been posting the work I'm doing for my various projects there as well as occasionally updating a weblog.

so let me know what you guys think, or if there's any other changes that could help improve things Tongue
Thanks given by: Guardian