Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Microsoft Managed Desktop, is M$ trying to control your PC?

I doubt microsoft will ever get into that market. Cellular networks cost many, many billions of dollars to make and to operate. There are only four nationwide networks and they are all quite expensive to operate. (All these other carriers, by the way, simply lease the other networks at wholesale rates and resell them. And yes, there are some smaller networks such as US cellular too, but they aren't nationwide and depend on the other four networks to provide coverage to the vast majority of their actual coverage area. )

I'm an android convert myself, and to be honest, as much as i considered going back, the iphone apps are fanstastic. Facetime, notes, reminders, apple pay, and everything else. I couldn't live without them, and being that I have a mac, it all syncs very well.

Iphones are a little more locked down than androids and you definitely have less customization potential, but the stability and the polish of the fact that it's, well, an Apple, more than makes up for it. I absolutely love my 8 so far.

Let me know what you decide to do man. I'm interested now. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Microsoft Managed Desktop, is M$ trying to control your PC? - by Darth-Apple - August 9th, 2018 at 2:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show us your desktop! Darth-Apple 141 128,956 December 14th, 2022 at 6:29 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Show us your "desktop" [mobile edition!] Darth-Apple 14 15,468 February 22nd, 2019 at 9:45 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost