Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transit Mania CJ
Spook ,thanks for the excellent post on the lovely station and the full set of pics you provided   Cool

Quick update :

Right now not a lot of city development for the CJ..
I am still working on testing the RTMT U - Rail stations which we hope will be fully ready by RTMT V 5.0

also some interesting testing work and analysis , ( I am doing currrently), on a long standing issue concerning thru bus traffic with TE lots..,
Which I hope to be able to elaborate more on and post some results, concerning soon !
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
Sorry , Guys I have not posted here in a while.
But I finally have something now worthy to show here Smile

I have reached a new Region Milestone for population...

Surpassing , 17 million

[Image: PtgFR.jpg]
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
I just caught up with the latest posts in this CJ. The notification option failed (again) and I wasn't informed of those posts until Brian commented about his region in a Skype message to me. Congratulations for that milestone! What is the next goal? I would go for 20 millions....

On my side things are at a standstill, I haven't played the game since many weeks, I have many RL activities and I can't find either the time or the inclination to play a city. This will hopefully change soon.
Thanks given by: brian51 , Guardian
Thanks for your comments Pierre Smile

Yes 20 million is the next goal

followed by surpassing florida's real life population ( which is currently very close to 21 milliom )..

and than a friend in nam discord chat mentioned 25 million..

which sounds like a very nice longer term goal, if i still have enough open tiles and space for all those new sims Smile
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by: Guardian
(September 30th, 2018 at 8:34 AM)pierreh Wrote: On my side things are at a standstill, I haven't played the game since many weeks, I have many RL activities and I can't find either the time or the inclination to play a city. This will hopefully change soon.

You guys had motivated me to start one and start a new City from scratch but RL things have gotten in the way for me as well. Confused

I'll get there eventually. I love these CJs! The cities you guys make... impressive and motivating.,
Thanks given by:
I recently discovered Cities Skylines has a whole host of Futuristic city mods... if only I had the time Crying

I'd totally do some sort of Cyberpunk city too lol.

awesome update though brian, looking forward to your next one.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by: Guardian
My impressive milestone @Brian! Reminds me of the NYC region in some respects. It's very difficult to get that many people in one small area.

Do people commute between cities frequently in your region?
[Image: makestation_submatrix31_5.png]
Together, we can make something awesome...
Thanks given by: brian51
When I first started playing the region ( back in 2007), i used quite afew neighbor connections ..
But now a days i used very few.. In my newest city which I just started .. i did use one for freight purposes..
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
First I want to mention I am going to continue working on city ; CBD/ Pierre.. because I still have that goal of trying to reach a million population in that city some day Smile

But now also I have started a new city called : Tibi

this city's transit focus will be on GLR + the RRW

Here is an early GLR / pedmall based shopping center I have created in Tibi -

[Image: nuHg3.jpg]
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
Smile 
Thanks Brian for sharing with us the development of your new city Tibi. I like the idea of the pedestrianized commercial center. I note with amusement that there are parking lots with cars inside that area, those cars will have a great difficulty to leave their parking spaces... (The game doesn't 'know' about this and the lots include those parking spaces, there is nothing we can do about it, but it is funny just the same).

I am quite interested in the GLR stations that you are using, developed by Tibi, so please use them a lot and show us some implementations.
Thanks given by:
Haha I guess they are driving on the sidewalks! Tongue

Love outdoor malls though. Nice district, thank you for sharing.
Thanks given by:
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not done a CJ Update in awhile here !

I am still working hard in my new city called - Tibi

I recently just passed the population mark of 25,000

the city is reaching a peak in what i call the farming phase-

The city has about 9,300 farm tiles. it is approaching 10,000, which has only ever been achieved by 2 other cities in this region before.

Far workers are about 2,500.. I am not sure what the most farm workers ive ever had in a city ..

[Image: HsLbR.jpg]
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by:
How do you tally the number of tiles occupied by farms? For that matter, how do you tally the number of tiles for, say, residences, or commerces? are there running counters of these elements?
Thanks given by:
That's a fairly substantial population for a farm city. Looks nice, well done! What are your long term plans for the city?
Thanks given by:
Pierre,

Here is the reason im able to get all those Farm stats of mine Smile

[Image: Nnfyx.jpg]

As you  can see some of the cam farms come with some pretty good " farming stats"

Darth-

Quote:What are your long term plans for the city?

I think pretty much the usual..
Meaning I will eventually start transitioning the city from farm / Rural to large urban sprawl Smile
Sports fanatic
Thanks given by: