Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How long have you been using the internet?

Personally, the internet didn't really catch on for me until about ten years ago, and technology has definitely changed quite a bit since then.

How long have you been using the internet?

I've only seriously used the internet starting in 1995, when Netscape still dominated the market.
I mod Paradox games. Click here to see my many adventures in doing that.

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them"
(June 27th, 2013 at 9:08 PM)AcoG000 link Wrote: I've only seriously used the internet starting in 1995, when Netscape still dominated the market.

I guess I was late to catch on. It was around 2000-ish that I seriously started making real use of the internet. Tongue

I think around mid 2009. Very late, I know Tongue
[Image: wxBanner?bannertype=wu_clean2day_cond&ai...anguage=EN]
since computers made this sound.

"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(June 8th, 2018 at 5:12 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: since computers made this sound.

I second this.  Cool
i have been using the internet since 2003. one day, while we were on vacation in reno, i wanted to check out the in-room internet device as it intrigued me very much...after that, i never looked back. at one point, in 2008 i became so obssesed with it, all i did was sleep, eat and get online. i actually became reclusive, not to mention was in poor health and not feeling right. that was when i was still young. now, older, iam more in control and am online for max 2-3 hours...not 5-10 hours lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PC won't boot USB? Using 10 year old hardware? try PLOP! SpookyZalost 0 2,026 March 12th, 2019 at 5:09 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Pros and Cons of Using a Mobile Broadband Stick RuthB 2 5,369 April 25th, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple