Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RFID based shop with no employees in china

(June 22nd, 2018 at 8:37 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I've always used them too. At Walmart you almost have to because the line is ridiculous if you want an actual cashier. At most other places I haven't had much of an issue. The only thing I don't like is the glaring "do you have coupons, do you have a rewards coupon, are you SURE you don't have coupons? What's your phone number... yada yada" that it gives you. It's painfully annoying.

If they could silence these machines, I'd be happy, but I suppose you can't have it all. I agree with Guardian, I think they are much faster going in and out.

eugh don't get me started... I usually shop there in the middle of the night but I went during the day one time and they literally told me to get out of line and go use the self check outs, I was like... wft?! 0_o

still I think they would benefit heavily from mass automation, hell I don't even mind shopping online, with VR and 3D scanning you can try before you buy and have everything sized to your exact proportions.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RFID based shop with no employees in china - by SpookyZalost - June 22nd, 2018 at 8:39 PM