Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Program for evidence of the Larger Consciousness System ( LCS)

Okay thanks Blake !

Well since there has already been some early interest in this, i have decided to go ahead and post the details of this first contact experience between my sister and I

Just too give a little back ground again on what were trying to do.
My sister has a more involved goal that she would like to try to remote view inside my bedroom. ( I have a new house so she has not been here before .)

So I suggested let us first start with a smaller goal of just "connecting"
I may have suggested that she take the lead and contact me first , but i do not recall this for sure. I tried to make sure that she understood that do not expect results to come too fast and this could take many nights and a lot of practice from both of us before anything meaningful may happen. So of course the first few nights we tried to "connect" not much happened. I suppose part of the problem with trying this between 2 people. The parties have to be in the right meditative state , but you are not exactly sure when this occurs each night. in trying to make the attempt to "hook up" as it were. Anyways as the nights passed by without anything happening i think I just assumed that maybe my sister was practicing less as she has a busy life otherwise. But of course I was unsure about this too.

Okay so i think its maybe now 2 night ago i had trouble sleeping,
and the best i can determine it was about 4 am from my end. At the time i was in that "in between zone" between wakefulness and sleep and i was thinking about playing some of Tom's U- tubes and than try to go to sleep again as I listened to the videos we love. I often do this when i have trouble sleeping. Suddenly, and quite out of the "blue" as it were, I hear a voice which is quite clear and distinct say slowly, " B R I A N"..
It did cause just the hint of fear in me as I am not know for my LCS experiences involving hearing voices. More on that in a bit...

But I did have a guess on who called out my name and it was narrowed down to either my sister or my aunt, who both have paranormal ability and experiences they have shared with me.

But let me back track a bit and mention a few things up to this point -

1) I didn't have too many previous experiences hearing voices, so really just the one time I felt I was connected to the data bases and I heard people talking with each other. In that case the voices all seemed "muffled" and not clear and distinct voice like this experience was. And than I do hear strange sounds ect, but not so much voices in my prior LCS experiences.

2) This voice I never thought for a moment come from PMR . So for example, it never occurred to me maybe its somebody calling my name from my bedroom .

So the next morning I felt the high probability was it was something to do with my sisters attempts to make contact with me in another reality other then PMR. So I called her and i first mention what had happened . There was a long pause of the phone as she was quite excited . And than she told me she had tried to contact me in the correct time window which i had heard my name called. She had said first , " Brian ?" And than this was followed by, " Brian, where are you ?.
But as i mentioned I only heard the first " Brian ?" part of it.

I would like to conjecture at this point that the reason the name came through to me so easily and unfiltered was because i was actually unaware of my sister's attempts to contact me. And than once I heard my name I than got too excited and "process-y" to get her second statement totally unfiltered. With again the usual concept that as un-experienced novices in the LCS , we many times get in our own way with attempting these experiences.

In any event we have decided to set a next 'interim goal" of doing a basic "back and forth' communication between us. So for example I would again wait for the "contact que" of my sister first calling my name. And than i will next make an attempt at sending her my thoughts. Than we can try to again verify everything the next morning to see how successful all of this was.

More to follow, Brian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Program for evidence of the Larger Consciousness System ( LCS) - by brian51 - April 23rd, 2014 at 2:50 AM