Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Football Season 2017
Clemson and Alabama are the teams to beat. Oklahoma, Michigan, and Ohio State failed against weak competition. Navy is killing it and UAB makes their re-introduction to FBS. 

Just a college specific thread so we're not taking over the Listening To thread. 
Thanks given by:
Guardian , thanks for the initial posting here..

I watch just as much college ball as I do pro.. Of course I pull for all the "florida" schools here
Thanks given by:
I am a die hard Alabama Crimson Tide fan.

That said, I do have schools I kinda root for if they're not playing Bama. I do like Florida State and kinda root for the underdog FAU and FIUs.
Thanks given by:
ya, i have customer of mine who is a Huge Tide fan Smile
Thanks given by:
Smart guy. Or maybe not... Tongue

3rd Saturday in October is here. That means: Alabama vs. Tennessee
Thanks given by:
yes but Tennessee so far has been largely a disappointment to there many fans..
Thanks given by:
(October 17th, 2017 at 10:57 PM)brian51 Wrote: yes but Tennessee so far has been largely a disappointment to there many fans..

They have. They're terrible... and I love it.  Tongue So wrong of me.
Thanks given by:
Ya i havent really checked the schedule as yet to see what the big games are this upcoming week..
Thanks given by:
Syracuse-Miami, UCF-Navy, Alabama-Tennessee, Michigan-Penn State, USC-Notre Dame, and Colorado-Washington State

About the only games that matter this week.
Thanks given by:
ok thanks Guardian,
Looks like some decent games in there this week Smile
Thanks given by:
Florida state is now 2-4 Sad

incredible isnt it guardian ?
Thanks given by:
Yeah, really wish they had beat Lousiville. This is just a bad year for them. Sucks. If you like all Florida teams though, UCF and USF making up for it.
Thanks given by:
ya , thanks i pull for all florida teams. But right now Navy is in a real tussle with UCF !!
Thanks given by:
Looks like UCF pulled it off. I was actually rooting for Navy in that one.

FAU wrecked North Texas!

Of course, the Tide rolled against Tennessee. Cool
Thanks given by:
oh man Guardian !

the final game of the season is usf vs ucf.. dont u want both teams to remain undefeated headed into that 1 my friend ?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alliance of American Football 2019 Guardian 12 1,122 April 18th, 2019 at 10:17 AM
Last Post: brian51
  Anyone watch football/soccer? Martin 10 5,162 February 7th, 2019 at 1:01 AM
Last Post: Altair
  NFL Season 2018 Guardian 82 26,704 February 5th, 2019 at 1:44 AM
  NCAA Football Season 2018 Guardian 49 16,243 January 9th, 2019 at 12:21 AM