Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what do you use a raspberry pi for?

well you can actually run an ARM cpu version of kali-linux on it, and I have an antenna that's unlocked allowing me to do all sorts of crazy things including spoof, hack, and intercept wireless signals.

I could also hook it up to a drone and have the drone feed go direct to the display.

I did hit a bit of a snag with that though, the composite input only activates when the car is in reverse... however since I know which wire that is, provided I apply the correct voltage I could rig an external switch to fool the video feed into activating... which would fit with the whole thing anyway.

by the way, I don't have that wire hooked to anything since my car doesn't support a backup camera by default. (my gps btw does and I'm going to rig that up for it... let the car display be for the various other feeds via switches and stuff.)
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by SpookyZalost - August 2nd, 2017 at 5:15 AM
RE: what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by Darth-Apple - August 7th, 2017 at 3:01 AM
RE: what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by SpookyZalost - August 8th, 2017 at 8:39 AM
RE: what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by SpookyZalost - October 21st, 2017 at 7:14 PM
RE: what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by Darth-Apple - October 27th, 2017 at 5:14 AM
RE: what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by SpookyZalost - October 28th, 2017 at 7:17 AM
RE: what do you use a raspberry pi for? - by Thomas - November 15th, 2020 at 8:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raspberry Pie Daniel 1 5,557 February 10th, 2019 at 7:50 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost