Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[MyBB Plugin] Board Announcements Manager (For 1.6 and 1.8)

This can be done with MyCode without much trouble. I've tested it here and verified that it works! The only issue is that there is a conflict with the slide down effect when doing this. You’ll have to go to BAM’s settings and disable the “slidedown effect” or the marquee won’t work. 

Go to ACP -> Configuration -> MyCode, and add a new MyCode. 

Code:
Name: Marquee (or whatever you choose)
Regular Expression: \[marquee\](.*?)\[/marquee\]
Replacement: <marquee direction="left" scrollspeed="14">$1</marquee>

Make sure that there are no blank lines after these in the text boxes. Once this is done, you can use:

Code:
[marquee]your marquee text[/marquee]

in your announcement to create the marquee. 

I was going to include this in the final release, but the slidedown conflict caused some issues. As long as the slide down is disabled, this will work as expected! Let me know if you experience any issues. Smile

Regards,
-Darth Apple

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MyBB Plugin] Board Announcements Manager (For 1.6 and 1.8) - by Guest - February 7th, 2015 at 8:20 PM
RE: [MyBB Plugin] Board Announcements Manager (For 1.6 and 1.8) - by Darth-Apple - March 18th, 2020 at 10:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why or by which plugin Mybb hacked? tc4me 8 3,945 February 19th, 2021 at 5:08 AM
Last Post: tc4me
  [MyBB Plugin] Average Profile Ratings Darth-Apple 8 5,489 October 22nd, 2020 at 6:41 AM
  Simple Reputation Bars [MyBB Plugin] Darth-Apple 7 4,420 October 22nd, 2020 at 4:25 AM
  MyBB Post Activity Plugin Guardian 8 5,702 May 3rd, 2020 at 7:36 PM