Welcome, guest! We are a creative arts/general discussion community, and welcome guests and members alike to participate in our discussions. While registration is not required to post, we strongly recommend considering an account with us, as it a quick, free, and easy way to fully utilize all of the features on our forum. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where do you live in the MS community?
England, UK for me.
[Image: sig1.png]
Thanks given by: Darth-Apple
Same here^ UK.
Thanks given by:
hullo from california the golden state, USA
Thanks given by:
Belgium
[Image: Dynamik_sig.png]

Thanks given by:
(May 30th, 2018 at 6:45 PM)aerodynamik Wrote: Belgium

Do you get great chocolate over their? Because in the UK, "Belgian Chocolate" is like the most prestigious thing. Tongue Shy
Thanks given by:
Reintroducing myself from a not-so-accessible small town in India.

Thanks given by:
(May 30th, 2018 at 9:28 PM)Harry K. Wrote:

Do you get great chocolate over their? Because in the UK, "Belgian Chocolate" is like the most prestigious thing. Tongue  Shy

hmmm, I wonder if Belgian waffles hold as much prestige like they do here in the us... I mean mars lol.
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
(May 31st, 2018 at 5:48 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote:

Do you get great chocolate over their? Because in the UK, "Belgian Chocolate" is like the most prestigious thing. Tongue  Shy

hmmm, I wonder if Belgian waffles hold as much prestige like they do here in the us... I mean mars lol.

They do. Tongue Belgian Waffles, Belgian Chocolate, I'm sure they may be a couple more "Belgian" stuff in there too that is classed as prestigious. Tongue
Thanks given by:
(May 31st, 2018 at 7:33 PM)Harry K. Wrote:
(May 31st, 2018 at 5:48 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote:

They do. Tongue Belgian Waffles, Belgian Chocolate, I'm sure they may be a couple more "Belgian" stuff in there too that is classed as prestigious. Tongue
you mean besides Belgian imports? lol I want to visit because it's the only place I can get this one "accessory" for my PS2.
it originally came with the game Rez (originally a dreamcast exclusive).  but it became super rare because the game became popular with couples... for reasons...
[Image: oEirbE7.png]
Thanks given by:
That will be Geneva, Switzerland, in my case.
Thanks given by: Darth-Apple