Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Unrealistic Ideas Thread

Figured that for the more visionary/brainstorming types, many of us will have probably come up with more than a few ideas that weren't quite realistic. Dreams we hope will come true, but that aren't quite possible with today's technology. Goals that are lofty but that we've failed at before, and the list goes on. 

It's not always depressing to think about these ideas, even if they aren't entirely feasible. Science fiction is a big genre! Figured I'd create a thread for all of the lofty visionary ideas that folks have had that didn't quite prove to be as feasible (yet) as hoped. 

I'll start: I wanted to create a replacement for lithium ion battery technology in EVs. Quickly realized I wasn't nearly well versed enough in chemistry to make that happen (if even the smartest people in the world are scratching their heads, I certainly wont be the one to figure it out Tongue)

Messages In This Thread
The Unrealistic Ideas Thread - by Darth-Apple - December 23rd, 2022 at 7:25 PM
RE: The Unrealistic Ideas Thread - by SpookyZalost - December 23rd, 2022 at 7:32 PM
RE: The Unrealistic Ideas Thread - by tc4me - December 23rd, 2022 at 9:17 PM