Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Makestation is too quiet

Makestation is too quiet

Hello dear Makestation community. As it is quiet here now, I fear for a long time that the Makestation will go offline. A forum lives from more than one user. I know everyone also has a lot of private things to do. Be so nice and log off, so another user knows that he / she is coming back online. I myself have more than enough private tasks, but the 3 minutes to have a look here, I think everyone should have or take it if you actively participate in a forum,
So that was just my feeling from here, hope at least one of them answers.

Lg Tc4me
I'm still here. I was sick for awhile, but am doing better now.
(November 13th, 2021 at 3:11 AM)Kim Winchester Wrote: I'm still here. I was sick for awhile, but am doing better now.
Wink Hy @Kim Winchester and good morning. Nice that you are here and, above all, healthy again! Rolleyes
Good morning to you too. Unfortunately, it was my blood sugar. It went very high which made me sick. Yes, I got it back down by getting the right meds for it.

Thank you!
Oh, well that's not so good with blood sugar! Do you have diabetes?
I'm still here
(November 14th, 2021 at 2:53 AM)Thomas Wrote: I'm still here
I'm pleased Wink
(November 13th, 2021 at 7:50 PM)tc4me Wrote: Oh, well that's not so good with blood sugar! Do you have diabetes?

Type 2, yes I do. I'm not on insulin injections....yet. I was diagnosed back in 2012.
(November 14th, 2021 at 7:02 PM)Kim Winchester Wrote:
(November 13th, 2021 at 7:50 PM)tc4me Wrote: Oh, well that's not so good with blood sugar! Do you have diabetes?

Type 2, yes I do. I'm not on insulin injections....yet. I was diagnosed back in 2012.
Ok, the important thing is that you have it under control
Oh yes. I do.
I'm still here, makestation may be quiet but it's far from dead.

I've unfortunately had a lot going on right now that's kept me away from the forum.
(November 15th, 2021 at 1:49 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: I'm still here, makestation may be quiet but it's far from dead.

I've unfortunately had a lot going on right now that's kept me away from the forum.

Exactly, that's why I wrote quietly, it will never be dead :-)
It is toooooooooooooooooooooooo quiet  Undecided
Don't worry: I'm still here Big Grin !

Good to see I'm not the only one either Tongue .
(November 21st, 2021 at 12:02 AM)Kyng Wrote: Don't worry: I'm still here Big Grin !

Yeahhh
(November 21st, 2021 at 12:02 AM)Kyng Wrote: Don't worry: I'm still here Big Grin !

Hey CJ! Good to see ya!
We'll always be here. Its one of our things. Small, some periods of inactivity, but it never dies. Its one of the things I love about it. Ol' reliable.
(November 22nd, 2021 at 1:21 PM)Guardian Wrote: We'll always be here. Its one of our things. Small, some periods of inactivity, but it never dies. Its one of the things I love about it. Ol' reliable.

Yes Thats the way
I like forums with only a little bit of activity; it's easier to not lose hours reading other people's posts that way, and it's easier to participate in the conversation. Smile