Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

#91
A: It's a person made out of salad Tongue .

Q: What is the most efficient way to wash an elephant?
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Reply
#92
A: Pluck it and then stick it in the dishwasher.

Q: How much longer do we have to exist?
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
Reply
#93
A: Until we stop believing in our own existence.

Q: Is cheddar a nicer chocolate than a hamburger?
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Reply
#94
A: yes, especially if it's dark chocolate.

Q: ever think we'll experience a pandemic on "the stand" levels which wipes out 99% of humanity with the remaining 1% fighting good vs evil?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Reply
#95
A: no, because good and evil don't exist Tongue

Q: Do you ever kneel before your little statue of Buddha and just scream?
Reply
#96
A: no because I don't have one nor believe in divinity of any kind.

Q: do you ever stare up into the abyss at night and wonder, why are we here?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Reply
#97
A: Yes, and I conclude that the only reason why we're here is to eat chocolate.

Q: Have you ever hit a bus that was also a screwdriver?
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Makestation Theme/Design Selector

Contact Us | Makestation | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication 
Proudly powered by MyBB 1.8, © 2002-2021
Forum design by Makestation Team © 2020
Saturn-Moon.com - a modern day time capsule | Makestation Ajax Chat Hosting