Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ask Darth-Apple

I suck at impersonations. Unless it's an imitation of a singer, I have absolutely no talent. Tongue

Do you want children?
I have no idea. I'm still single, I'll figure that out when I find someone to share my life with. Tongue

Most people have a pretty good idea whether they do or dont, single or not. Tongue

What do you like on your toast?
What is your major?
If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
I honestly hope I don't win the lottery. It would mean I don't have to work anymore, and that, you know, would leave me wondering what to do with myself. Tongue

you know honestly you could work just to work instead of surviving paycheck to paycheck lol.

where do you see yourself in 10 years?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
How do you feel, successfully reviving this forum and getting us all back in the loop?

(May 28th, 2018 at 4:03 PM)Electric2Shock Wrote: How do you feel, successfully reviving this forum and getting us all back in the loop?

1) It's unbelievable. Blows my socks off. Literally never thought this would happen. 

2) It's honestly been a team effort. Everyone here wanted it just as bad as I did. I can't even really take the credit. Finna

if you had to pick one operating system to use for the rest of your life, on all devices, what would that be?
On all devices? Hmm. Tough one.

I would say Mac OS, but that doesn’t work on phones. I’m gonna have to go with iOS for that one.

I would forgo the laptop and just use a nice iPad instead.

If you could live in any fictional setting, what would it be?
What made you choose the dark side?
(March 5th, 2020 at 1:31 PM)Juneberry Wrote: What made you choose the dark side?

Light wouldn't be so beautiful without the darkness.

Do you have a favorite smell? (Please describe it to me the best you can! :3)
(March 5th, 2020 at 8:16 PM)Juneberry Wrote: Do you have a favorite smell? (Please describe it to me the best you can! :3)

This is such an odd question but I'm also intrigued by what the answer is.
Do you think Windows Phone/mobile were good devices?
[Image: fleet.jpg]