Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Top secret documents reportedly found in Biden cache

Top secret documents reportedly found in Biden cache

Classified files recovered from US President Joe Biden's former private office reportedly include some material marked top secret.

Papers with the highest classification level were among about 10 files at a think tank bearing his name, according to the BBC's US partner CBS News.

Fewer than 10 classified documents were found at one of his Delaware homes, but none were top secret, says CBS.

A leak of top secret information could cause "exceptionally grave damage".

Quelle

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
Do as we say not as we do...

Seems to a be a trend among the "elites." Clinton, Trump, Biden... I'm sure there are dozens more.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • tc4me
In principle, they are all the same (stupid), no one is better than the other, what do you want to do with the papers at home? Do you need it to light the fireplace?

Being that Trump got raided by the FBI over the summer over something fairly similar, it is bizarre to see the Biden administration essentially doing the same thing. It's hard to keep up with the news anymore, I lost faith in our politicians a long time ago.

It kinda feels like both sides are trying to find the boogeyman to use against the other at this point. They point fingers, but they're both equally as guilty. And most of the American people still don't really know what's going on.

(January 16th, 2023 at 1:43 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Being that Trump got raided by the FBI over the summer over something fairly similar, it is bizarre to see the Biden administration essentially doing the same thing. It's hard to keep up with the news anymore, I lost faith in our politicians a long time ago.

It kinda feels like both sides are trying to find the boogeyman to use against the other at this point. They point fingers, but they're both equally as guilty. And most of the American people still don't really know what's going on.

Totally it's a real mess.  At this point I'm not sure why we haven't gotten a 3rd party candidate... well besides trump stating he wants to run as one. *shudders*

I'd go for a Theodore Roosevelt style candidate... granted in this day and age his antics would get him hit hard by society but someone who actually cares about this country, it's people.  And is willing to step in and throw a punch if it's needed?  yeah times have changed and not necessarily for the better given how bad our leaders have been as of late.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpookyZalost's post:
  • Darth-Apple
FBI finds more classified documents in search of Biden home in Delaware
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/21/search-o...ments.html

...and now Pence. There seems to be a HUGE problem with elected officials NOT doing their part.
It's gotten even bigger... the director of the FBI is now issuing a broader investigation into all elected officials to determine how far this negligence has spread. It's not looking good on all sides right now.
Yep, it's about to be a colossal mess.

(January 27th, 2023 at 4:01 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Yep, it's about to be a colossal mess.

Did you hear about the no fly list being leaked a few weeks ago?  Because someone found some unsecured servers through Shodan that had credentials to let them find other servers, gain access, and download it?  Updated july 2022.  Said list being referenced by an aircraft company with said insecure servers to make sure their pilots and crew aren't on it.
(January 27th, 2023 at 6:39 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote:
(January 27th, 2023 at 4:01 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Yep, it's about to be a colossal mess.

Did you hear about the no fly list being leaked a few weeks ago?  Because someone found some unsecured servers through Shodan that had credentials to let them find other servers, gain access, and download it?  Updated july 2022.  Said list being referenced by an aircraft company with said insecure servers to make sure their pilots and crew aren't on it.

There's so much... we have no clue how big it is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • Darth-Apple
It's really a mess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Biden against delivery of F-16 fighter jets to Kyiv tc4me 1 1,687 February 2nd, 2023 at 11:18 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Biden said he thought Putin was a "murderer" tc4me 2 2,474 March 19th, 2021 at 3:08 PM
Last Post: tc4me