Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What social media platforms do you use?

Personally, I still use Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter from time to time. Not active on Facebook anymore, it just felt too alienating and isn't as friends-focused as it used to be. Social media, as a whole, seems to have gone downhill a bit, although there are still some apps that are being innovative. TikTok is neat (albeit incredibly addictive, too much so perhaps). 

Do you use any social media networks? Which ones are your favorite?

I still use FB to keep tabs on people I know. Tongue Not creepy like, just to see how everyone is doing.
Not as much as I used to, but I still use Twitter and Instagram. It feels good that I'm not as addicted to social media as I was before
Things will never be the same again.
I do not use social media, I still do that for old school, I call or meet people :-), there is no cat-fish, everyone lives and are real :-)

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!
[-] The following 1 user Likes tc4me's post:
  • Darth-Apple
(January 3rd, 2023 at 10:54 AM)tc4me Wrote: I do not use social media, I still do that for old school, I call or meet people :-), there is no cat-fish, everyone lives and are real :-)

Yea, social media is never quite as good as the real thing. I tend to keep up with most of my friends by an old fashioned phone call myself.

I don’t use any much, but just Twitter and Facebook for me.
Dook, dook, dook!

[Image: Caludin.gif]
IRC chat! Smile Small, geeky and laid-back networks, not the big ones like DALnet, Undernet, Rizon, EFnet...
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuchillo_baishan's post:
  • SpookyZalost
Just facebook.
I'm an old soul Tongue
I'm using Facebook, Linked In, and Twitter.
NON :-)

Instagram and Minds. Smile
So ist es , ich schreibe hier noch irgendetwas :-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open source social media: The Fediverse SpookyZalost 2 1,954 March 4th, 2020 at 1:33 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost