Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you put stickers on your laptop?

I throw stickers on pretty much anything I own. It seems like a no-brainer to do it for laptops too (you can put a bit of your personality into it and make it your own, which I've always enjoyed. I usually get a case for them so that I can keep them after I get rid of the laptop too, although I usually keep my computers for quite a long time before replacing them.) 

Among some folks in the Mac community, it's a lot more controversial. Sticker's don't seem that damaging to me (devices are meant to be used anyway, nothing stays new forever), but it's something that's a surprisingly hot topic in many of these circles. 

Do you put stickers on your personalized devices? Why or why not?

I used to... when I had a lenovo laptop running linux as an early experiment with it I had stickers on it like windows free and yggdrassil and whatnot.

It was hackers the movie cringe but I liked it Tongue

more recently I managed to keep one of the stickers that was on the payphone by carefully removing it before cleaning it up then sticking it back on after.

[Image: 3dsxf8Zl.jpg]

I figured that one fit given it's no longer at a commercial location lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I don't, but my children do. Does that count?

I actually take off the stickers that come pre-installed on the laptop sometimes because they can be bothersome when typing.
Forums Forever is the promotion forum that works for YOU! Register today and get five FREE posts for your forum!
[Image: ffbanner_ad.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Forums Forever's post:
  • SpookyZalost