Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Forum-Toplist.com - Exchanging Traffic

Forum Toplist is a new service brought to you by Admin Junkies. It's a traditional toplist website where you can add your website/forum and get it ranked.

How does it work: When visitors click a button on your website, they are sent to Forum Toplist and a vote is counted for that member, the list is ordered by websites/forums who have sent the most votes. Essentially this is a big traffic exchange. The more traffic your members send to Forum Toplist, the more traffic Forum Toplist sends out to your website/forum.

Not only is Forum Toplist a fantastic tool for generating traffic in and out of your website, its also a great way to network with webmasters in your niche!

We are fully mobile phone friendly! We are still working on plugins, styling, etc. But for now Forum Toplist is operational and ready for you to submit your forum/website on. Smile So I encourage everyone to give it a try!
I signed up my forum to your site.

I haven't included the button yet on the forums. What's the average exchange rate?