Poll: Are you a night owl or an early bird?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Night Owl
0%
0 0%
Early Bird
25.00%
1 25.00%
Chronic Insomniac (both)
50.00%
2 50.00%
Neither, I love sleep
0%
0 0%
I'm not human (comment below)
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[poll] Insomniac, morning owl, or neither

Alright, we're gonna do a quick poll for the MS community. We're gonna see how many of us are night owls and how many of us are early birds. 

(or, maybe, how many of us are crazy and deliberately fall into both categories. I'm probably among that crowd, I'm simultaneously a chronic insomniac and an early bird at the same time. And trust me, as glamourous as it doesn't sound, my body absolutely does make me pay for it.  Tongue )

Which category do you fall into?

Tongue chose not human because I don't stick with normal day/night cycles... had to use a 24 hour clock because of it to help keep track of time. but yeah I'm kinda stuck on this weird 30 hour schedule... it works though.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpookyZalost's post:
  • Guardian
(December 21st, 2022 at 8:33 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Tongue chose not human because I don't stick with normal day/night cycles... had to use a 24 hour clock because of it to help keep track of time.  but yeah I'm kinda stuck on this weird 30 hour schedule... it works though.

30 hour cycle? You're insane!

I mean it works and I only feel tired sometimes... but I get a lot of stuff done Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Darth-Apple's post:
  • SpookyZalost
I prefer waking early and getting stuff done. My wife... will stay up until 5 in the morning. The time I am wanting to wake up. It makes for a sleep-deprived life.  Confused

(December 21st, 2022 at 8:33 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Tongue chose not human because I don't stick with normal day/night cycles... had to use a 24 hour clock because of it to help keep track of time.  but yeah I'm kinda stuck on this weird 30 hour schedule... it works though.

I mean... If I could legitimately pull off a 18 hour day, 8 hour sleep cycle, that would be amazing.... SO I just need 28.  Tongue
(December 22nd, 2022 at 12:11 AM)Guardian Wrote: I prefer waking early and getting stuff done. My wife... will stay up until 5 in the morning. The time I am wanting to wake up. It makes for a sleep-deprived life.  Confused

I mean... If I could legitimately pull off a 18 hour day, 8 hour sleep cycle, that would be amazing.... SO I just need 28.  Tongue

It's not perfect, I need a reset day since I work 10 hour shifts 4 days in a row... but it works for the most part.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(December 22nd, 2022 at 1:42 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: It's not perfect, I need a reset day since I work 10 hour shifts 4 days in a row... but it works for the most part.

I like condensing work days, but I hated 10 and 12 hour days. I was always miserable by the end of it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • Darth-Apple