Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Favorite Fashion trends

What are some of your favorite fashion trends?

for me Steampunk is one of my favorites as well as the ever classic Denim jacket look, especially covered in patches and pins though it'd be a bit out of place in steampunk I think lol.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I usually wear intentionally mismatched outfits. Jeans with holes in them and then throw a blazer on top of it. Half of it's business attire, half of it's stuff you'd expect to see people wearing at the skate park.

The same plain black t-shirt every day... and I get crazy by mixing it up wearing either denim jeans or khaki.

I know. Trendsetter here.
(December 23rd, 2022 at 10:25 PM)Guardian Wrote: The same plain black t-shirt every day... and I get crazy by mixing it up wearing either denim jeans or khaki.

Hey, Steve Jobs wore a plain 'ole Turtle Neck to work everyday. Mark Zuckerberg wears a T-Shirt to earnings meetings. 

If they can do it, it must not be terribly unfashionable after all. Tongue

(December 24th, 2022 at 3:22 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: Hey, Steve Jobs wore a plain 'ole Turtle Neck to work everyday. Mark Zuckerberg wears a T-Shirt to earnings meetings. 

If they can do it, it must not be terribly unfashionable after all. Tongue

I do save my time and effort for others tasks, and I think that was part of their point to it. I just do NOT have a style/fashion mind at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guardian's post:
  • Darth-Apple
(December 23rd, 2022 at 10:25 PM)Guardian Wrote: The same plain black t-shirt every day... and I get crazy by mixing it up wearing either denim jeans or khaki.

hey I like that sorta fashion myself... but more pockets Tongue

I used to go all steampunk/cyberpunk but these days my shirt has to have a pocket, I prefer cargo pants to jeans because storage, I wear a denim jacket that's full of pockets pins etc.

and I started wearing a bandolier of pockets...

some may find it odd but at this point when the solution to a problem is in one of my pockets the moment it comes up that's just one less thing to worry about.

I'd very much like to get my hands on the convertible kind of cargo pants that have zipper legs... and maybe a removable faux fur lining for winter.
or you know... leg warmers? those things from the 80's... only not unicorn vomit colored Tongue
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpookyZalost's post:
  • Guardian