Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PSA: 'Cities: Skylines' is free with PSPlus for May 2020.

If you have a PS4 and a PSPlus subscription, you can pick up the game for free and play it whenever you have your subscription active.
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/grab-t...0-6476628/
It'll officially become available on May 5th, once April's games go back to their original respective prices.
I'm very surprised they are offering this. Cities Skylines is not an inexpensive game, and it has been highly popular since its launch. In any case, this is a hell of a deal.

Usually one of the games is really good, and the other is meh. Last month was Uncharted 4 (the last one) and DiRT Rally 2.0. This month it's Cities and Farming Simulator 19. You can guess which one is the good one and which is the meh one. (Hint: Farming Simulator is the good one ;P Exclamation )
It's definitely worth if you pay the yearly sub, since it's like 6$ a month which is way cheaper than one of the games included, even when it's on sale.
I wish they still game out Vita games, but even then the Vita PSN store is pretty dead overall so pirating games only released on JPN PSN and finding a fan-translation group is the only way to go if you want anything new.
Interesting. Trying to get people hooked for this month. Tongue

Great share.
We have a subscription and now also a PS4, will put the game in the shopping cart in the evening

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cities: Skylines II Announced Guardian 3 1,533 April 23rd, 2023 at 6:09 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Cities Skylines Financial Districts DLC Darth-Apple 4 2,516 January 2nd, 2023 at 8:40 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple
  Screenshots from Cities:Skylines Acko 39 37,578 February 24th, 2021 at 10:51 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Interstates in Cities:Skylines Darth-Apple 13 5,940 December 13th, 2020 at 7:01 AM
Last Post: tc4me