Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minecraft

(August 1st, 2020 at 7:49 PM)Kyng Wrote: I did this in Survival; if I did it in Creative then I expect it would already be finished by now Tongue .

Just making sure on how much to be impressed by. Survival: Impressed all the way! Creative: Its cool, but anyone can do that. Tongue

In survival, these things mean SO much more! Excellent work.
(August 2nd, 2020 at 12:56 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(August 1st, 2020 at 7:49 PM)Kyng Wrote: I did this in Survival; if I did it in Creative then I expect it would already be finished by now Tongue .

Just making sure on how much to be impressed by. Survival: Impressed all the way! Creative: Its cool, but anyone can do that. Tongue

In survival, these things mean SO much more! Excellent work.

Thanks Smile !

Yeah, if I had done it in Creative, then I would probably have done it in a Superflat world - or, at the very least, I would have picked a better hill so that I didn't have to do so much tedious landscaping >_< .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
We should do a Makestation minecraft server
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
@Thomas we had one, wasn't popular enough.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I've been thinking about it again though. I think a lot has been added to make Minecraft more interesting. It still has a ceiling of playing for too long because it is very tedious, but could be more interesting with a small group of people that aren't there to F it all up.
I mean I'm down if someone wants to run the server but like guardian said, it can become tedious.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
I put up a survival minecraft server. Latest version, vanilla at the moment. 47.233.123.4
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee