Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone watch football/soccer?

If so, what team do you support? I am a Manchester United fan through and through even if recent times haven't exactly left me happy.
[Image: sig1.png]
Don't really watch it per-se however I support Leeds United and have been to a few games recently with the family.
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar
I love it! I'm stuck in the US and we're stuck without Pro/Rel so I refuse to support the MLS. The local team only plays about 10 games a year. Very terrible local options.

I like picking up Bray Wanderers and Southend United in FIFA and Oxford City in Football Manager,
I watch soccer quite often
i have an online friend that has always supported Arsenal. And so he keeps me u[dated when the games are either on TV here or streamed online.
And than we often watch the games together online..
Sports fanatic
I don't really watch it, but I don't watch most sports... I do however play soccer for fun with my friends on occasion.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
Forgot to mention that I play in a local indoor rec league. I'm the GK so not sure it totally counts. Tongue

Off to a game tonight. Cool
(May 31st, 2018 at 10:44 PM)Guardian Wrote: Forgot to mention that I play in a local indoor rec league. I'm the GK so not sure it totally counts. Tongue

Off to a game tonight. Cool

Doesn't really count?!? Your the last point of defence, how can that not count? Tongue Goal keepers are very respected in football. A good luck dude! Big Grin
(May 31st, 2018 at 10:49 PM)Harry K. Wrote: Doesn't really count?!? Your the last point of defence, how can that not count? Tongue Goal keepers are very respected in football. A good luck dude! Big Grin

Tongue Idk, when I have a rough night, we do really poorly. It's usually because our defense fails. We are not the greatest 2nd half team. I try to downplay when I do well, only because I know it comes around to get me and I mess up something stupid. Tongue

Thanks, about to head out now. I might just create a results thread so you all can make fun of me. Cowboy
(May 31st, 2018 at 11:07 PM)Guardian Wrote: I might just create a results thread so you all can make fun of me. Cowboy

This would be beautiful. Rolleyes
Anyone watching the UEFA Nation's League matches?

A lot of good futbol being played!
The only time I watch football is for the FIFA world cup.
Other then that I don't pay much attention.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NCAA Football Season 2019 Guardian 32 16,482 January 15th, 2020 at 9:27 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Alliance of American Football 2019 Guardian 12 10,479 April 18th, 2019 at 10:17 AM
Last Post: brian51
  Guardian's Soccer/Futbol Results Guardian 41 42,231 January 29th, 2019 at 6:02 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  NCAA Football Season 2018 Guardian 49 48,315 January 9th, 2019 at 12:21 AM
Last Post: brian51