Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Craziest thing you've ever done

This one will be fun... I'm generally fairly responsible but I've done some stupid shit on occasion.

I'll start off mild for me.

Me and some buddies wanted to go to the mountains to throw the wildest party we've ever thrown. And we partied hard at the time. We got some people from all over the state to come, and to say the least, we were young delinquents and took it a bit far, busted some windows out among some other things, but the party was definitely lit. One of my best ever.

Hotel? Nahhhh, it's a no.

Vacation home? That's more like it.

Now for obvious reasons nobody is just gonna rent a vacation home out to anyone.... and not to mention we were definitely too young to fit the requirements. So we came up with false pretenses to rent a 1000 dollar vacation home for a party. Our false pretense? That we were college grad students having an old school re-union and that we were several years older than we were. And we got someone in their 40's to put it in their name and to present their ID.

We actually managed to get away with it... Tongue

ya in the way you described how all of this went down.. I can see how you would have had a blast out of this, once you realized you were going to get away with all this LOL
probably this...

allow me to share one of my crazy moments from a couple months ago.

parking in a remote dark parking lot at 2am, snow on the ground, far from home, nearby hotel sign casting a glow on the street, my Thinkpad fully charged, car lights off, I'm typing away at the command line with multiple terminals through linux screen program, green text on black background, the wifi antenna is on the roof pinging the nearby apartments wifi's.

suddenly there's a sound as a Neighborhood watch comes snooping around so my friend opens the sun/moon roof and sets a camera drone on the roof, the IR camera feeding to a screen on the dashboard as one of the terminals remotely pilots it through a hacked/USB modified old school xbox controller, the drone's grabbing arm drops a rock on a nearby dumpster to distract said security guard as we pack up and leave the guard having gone behind the next 10ft wall to check out the sound.

just felt so cyberpunk, went to a party later in said nearby apartments and enjoyed the free wifi gained from said moment.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
(May 2nd, 2017 at 1:39 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: probably this...

parking in a remote dark parking lot at 2am, snow on the ground, far from home, nearby hotel sign casting a glow on the street, my Thinkpad fully charged, car lights off, I'm typing away at the command line with multiple terminals through linux screen program, green text on black background, the wifi antenna is on the roof pinging the nearby apartments wifi's.

suddenly there's a sound as a Neighborhood watch comes snooping around so my friend opens the sun/moon roof and sets a camera drone on the roof, the IR camera feeding to a screen on the dashboard as one of the terminals remotely pilots it through a hacked/USB modified old school xbox controller, the drone's grabbing arm drops a rock on a nearby dumpster to distract said security guard as we pack up and leave the guard having gone behind the next 10ft wall to check out the sound.

just felt so cyberpunk, went to a party later in said nearby apartments and enjoyed the free wifi gained from said moment.

Lmao...

All for some free wifi... Tongue

(May 3rd, 2017 at 2:25 AM)Hans Squeaky Wrote:
(May 2nd, 2017 at 1:39 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: probably this...

Lmao...

All for some free wifi... Tongue
yeah Tongue but hey it was sorta cool to feel like I was in a game of tom Clancy's Splinter cell
also, it was unknown territory so scouting out the area is a must Wink
When I finished term at university, I had a whole bunch of refrigerated things left over, that I couldn't take home (for example: chocolate milk, regular milk, tomato ketchup). Rather than letting them go to waste, I decided get a cup, and mix them all together, to see what kind of drink I could make. And then, on top of that, I mixed in half a bottle of Tabasco sauce...

0/10. Would not recommend >_< .
[Image: pkmb0Gv.png]

#ForzaJules 1989-2015
I had sex in a park
[Image: userbar2.png]
2018 Makestation Member of the Year
July 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
December 2020 Makestation Member of the Month
2019 Makestation Member of the Year Nominee
(September 2nd, 2020 at 2:15 PM)Thomas Wrote: I had sex in a park

Coming in here 3 years after OP makes me think this is recent? Tongue
(September 2nd, 2020 at 7:00 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(September 2nd, 2020 at 2:15 PM)Thomas Wrote: I had sex in a park

Coming in here 3 years after OP makes me think this is recent? Tongue

Yes!
hehehe you know that's not so crazy depending on the time of day and where you are Tongue

Especially if it was during the lulls when everyone was hiding from the pandemic indoors.

alright here's a new one from me.

back before I got my jeep when I was still driving the Honda I was driving home on a road that had been torn up since they were re-paving it.

well... it had been raining a lot that summer and just as I'd driven off the pavement onto the unpaved portion of road the ground started shifting as it was collapsing into a sinkhole around me, so in a panic I gave it as much gas I could and got about a second of air as I narrowly avoided said sink hole.

when I looked in the mirror it was really scary to think the earth nearly ate my car!

I miss my Honda... I really should try to fix it with my new skills and confidence gained from fixing the jeep, but I can say I narrowly escaped a sink hole just like in the movies. Tongue
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
so, new one from me.

the other night I took the jeep to help my cousin locate my uncle's stolen car.

turns out in the back of the glove box was a TILE GPS tracking device on a spare set of keys.

only problem was, the thing wasn't updating consistently but my sister got into the back of the jeep for some extra muscle and knowledge given her Dubious past.

after a bit we located the vehicle, followed it but lost it before it started following us instead.

managed to lose it in a neighborhood thanks to the GPS but was still pretty crazy.

the cops are still looking for my uncle's car since it was stolen a few weeks ago.
(July 1st, 2021 at 11:06 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: so, new one from me.

the other night I took the jeep to help my cousin locate my uncle's stolen car.

turns out in the back of the glove box was a TILE GPS tracking device on a spare set of keys.

only problem was, the thing wasn't updating consistently but my sister got into the back of the jeep for some extra muscle and knowledge given her Dubious past.

after a bit we located the vehicle, followed it but lost it before it started following us instead.

managed to lose it in a neighborhood thanks to the GPS but was still pretty crazy.

the cops are still looking for my uncle's car since it was stolen a few weeks ago.

crazy
Never did recover it intact btw. The thing was wrecked, and converted to scrap while the perps got away.