Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone want to beta test Makestation's new theme?

I'm currently designing a new theme for Makestation. It looks very similar to our current default theme, but with some minor modifications and a slightly more modern look. Don't worry, it's not going to be yet another giant design overhaul, but it will be a more refurbished update. Big Grin

Anyway, I'm hoping to get some feedback on it before I push it to the default theme. It is currently not finished, but most of the major changes have already been made, and it's just down to details now.

If you're interested in helping test, feel free to go to your User CP and under "Board Style" change the theme to "SubMatrix," and don't forget to leave your feedback here! Any comments, bug reports, or suggestions will be much appreciated! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Anyone want to beta test Makestation's new theme? - by Darth-Apple - October 5th, 2013 at 11:05 PM
RE: Anyone want to beta test Makestation's new theme? - by Acko - October 5th, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [BETA] Color Picker Lain 24 12,577 August 4th, 2020 at 7:25 PM
Last Post: Kyng