Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Do you invest?

No, I would never do that, the risk is too high for me!
I actually earn more than enough, my wife too, that's exactly how I invest my money in gold, but that's no risk!

The real estate market is heating up. The Bundesbank is already talking about a bubble - but there are still buyers. But, says financial mathematician Andreas Beck, they are making "a high-risk investment".

The good concrete gold - whether as an investment or your own home, many Germans continue to rely on real estate. The market has therefore been heating up for years, especially in metropolitan regions such as Munich, Berlin and Hamburg. There, the Bundesbank reported in the spring, bubbles had already formed.

According to the Bundesbank's analysis, the prices there are 30 percent too high. "They aren't all that wrong with that," says financial mathematician Andreas Beck. He also sees a dramatic overvaluation. His verdict: Anyone who is still flirting with the purchase of real estate is making a "high-risk investment".

Real estate prices will soon come under pressure from demographics
Beck gives three reasons for this. First, the prices have run away extremely. "The rental yields are no longer in proportion to this," says Beck. In addition, the market would only accept the prices because of the extremely low mortgage rates.

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
Do you invest? - by Darth-Apple - January 6th, 2023 at 11:26 PM
RE: Do you invest? - by tc4me - January 7th, 2023 at 3:59 PM
RE: Do you invest? - by Guardian - January 8th, 2023 at 4:19 PM
RE: Do you invest? - by Kyng - January 21st, 2023 at 4:11 PM
RE: Do you invest? - by tc4me - January 22nd, 2023 at 10:41 AM