Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Police Academy's Art Metrano Dead

Art Metrano, who portrayed Officer Ernie Mauser in two Police Academy films, has died. He was 84.

The actor, who suffered a serious injury that derailed his career in 1989, died of natural causes on Wednesday at his home in Aventura, Florida, according to Deadline.

Metrano's son, Harry Metrano, revealed the news on Instagram on Thursday by sharing a series of photos of him and his father.

"It's with a heavy heart that I write this caption. Yesterday I lost my best friend, my mentor, my dad. He was and will always be the toughest man I know," Harry wrote in the caption. "I have never met someone who has over come more adversities than him."

He added, "He's fought and won so much over the years that I always viewed him as indestructible, but the truth is we don't live forever on earth, but a person's spirit can live forever within you. Dad, you will always be a part of me and I will continue to live out your legacy. When someone came up with the quote, 'legends never die,' I'm pretty sure they were talking about you dad. I love you and miss you so much! One day I'll see you again. Rest in Paradise. You're now my guardian angel...

R.I.P

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
Police Academy's Art Metrano Dead - by tc4me - September 10th, 2021 at 10:39 AM