Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tools Every Computer repair effort should have.

(September 7th, 2021 at 1:00 AM)Darth-Apple Wrote: I'm surprised Microsoft hasn't found a way to make it harder to dual boot, e.g. forcing you to load windows from the actual microsoft bootloader, etc.

Microsoft is sort of going back to their early 2000s tactics in some ways, with respects to the way that they are blocking computers older than 4 years from installing Windows 11, etc.
Microsoft tries ... but can not be nothing, because you can now also install Windows 11 without Secure Boot, TPM 2.0 and Ramcheck! The right people in the right place have already dealt with it before Win11 officially gives

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tools Every Computer repair effort should have. - by tc4me - September 6th, 2021 at 3:52 PM
RE: Tools Every Computer repair effort should have. - by tc4me - September 7th, 2021 at 3:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite tools or equipment for making stuff. SpookyZalost 0 862 July 1st, 2021 at 10:28 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost
  Wanting to start a PC build/repair business SpookyZalost 8 8,910 March 24th, 2020 at 4:41 AM
Last Post: SpookyZalost