Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi all

Hello everyone, 

I am back. Long story short, life put me through the ringer. I was unable to log on for the past couple of months and have been dealing with the hardest and most difficult months of my life. The good news is that the worst of it is finally behind me. I will be back in full swing soon. Surgery is done (at the cost of many thousands of dollars), which put me in a very bad situation as I worked to get a number of things sorted out, but everything went well and was a success. My health is recovering and I feel well for the first time in years. 

I am very excited to be able to log on again and to be able to participate once again in a community that I have always loved dearly, one that we have all spent years collectively building. As a community, we have been around for over 8 years, and we will not be going anywhere anytime soon. We still have many exciting things that were in the pipeline before, and these things will continue to be developed and discussed and built today. Our best days are still ahead of us, and our collective love for this community (that has become more than the sum of its parts thanks to many amazing folks here) will never die.

Many thanks to everyone who continues to participate in this community, helping to make it an open place for artists and creators of all kinds! And likewise, many thanks to the staff of this community, who has also helped to run this community and to keep its future bright. We will not die in the winter night. We have been around for over 8 years, and we will be around for years more to come. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Hi all - by Darth-Apple - August 6th, 2021 at 4:41 AM
RE: Hi all - by Thomas - August 6th, 2021 at 4:33 PM
RE: Hi all - by tc4me - August 6th, 2021 at 8:58 PM
RE: Hi all - by SpookyZalost - August 6th, 2021 at 9:26 PM
RE: Hi all - by Kyng - August 7th, 2021 at 1:54 PM
RE: Hi all - by Darth-Apple - August 10th, 2021 at 10:29 PM
RE: Hi all - by Kyng - August 16th, 2021 at 8:30 PM