Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Will the world ever get used to the internet?

Honestly? yes and no.

it's already kind of gotten used to it as far as a communications and information distribution medium but as a concept I don't think people are able to truly adapt to it.

you need only look at the insane lack of privacy and lack of consideration for other people's privacy on the net compared to real life as a great example of their inability to truly adapt to it.

IRL, enjoy a meal at home.
Internet, OMG look at this awesome food I made with my best friend and omg is that my dog here's a picture of them too and- etc etc etc.
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Darth-Apple - November 14th, 2020 at 10:43 PM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Guardian - November 14th, 2020 at 11:07 PM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Kyng - November 14th, 2020 at 11:54 PM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Darth-Apple - November 15th, 2020 at 12:34 AM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by Thomas - November 15th, 2020 at 5:42 AM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by tc4me - November 15th, 2020 at 6:39 AM
RE: Will the world ever get used to the internet? - by SpookyZalost - November 16th, 2020 at 5:54 AM