Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I would like to send a thank you to everyone here

Information 
I would like to send a thank you to everyone here, @ Darth-Apple, @Lain, @Guardian @SpookyZalost no matter who, you always try to help me and give suggestions that help to adapt my autism forum Mybb.
css and php as well as html I am getting better and better as a hobbyist with Mybb .. here I have again improved something with css, dotted border for post header and post body, as well as reducing user box, then shoutbox archive and smilies only for registered users visible, see guests register or log in ... I also have a php script from the network  HERE  that mybb can also use if and else in the template
Certainly not everything is perfect, but it works with all browsers as well as mobile everything is without errors
As I said, my way: learning by doing and I only stop when it works the way I want it to. There is no giving up, and we'll do the impossible right away :-)
Thank you guys ! Wink

[Image: autism4all.png]
[x] <= Drive in nail here for new display!

Messages In This Thread
I would like to send a thank you to everyone here - by tc4me - May 14th, 2020 at 10:36 AM