Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Worst Customers Ever

I've only ever really had a few that were so notable that they deserve to make this list, but we've all had our fair share of less-than-pleasant ones. Just today, I had a lady threaten to blow the dealership up (presumably with a bomb) because our car wash guy was taking too long to get her rental car up from the car wash. She cursed me out hard in front of everyone. I laughed and walked out the door. She was livid, tried to get me fired, and none of it worked. We all laughed and waved goodbye as she drove off. Finna

A few years back, I had a lady who bought a soda, shook it up across the dealership and fizzed it across the floor and cursed us out because she wasn't approved for financing. Another incident happened about two years ago while I was running breakfast at a restaurant. A lady came in and cursed out the line crew because her food was made too slowly. Little did she know that we were making things in order, and the people she was cursing out were making her food next up on the list. 

Some people just can't be pleased.

What are your worst stories?

Messages In This Thread
Worst Customers Ever - by Darth-Apple - April 21st, 2020 at 5:10 PM
RE: Worst Customers Ever - by Guardian - April 22nd, 2020 at 12:26 PM