Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Collaboration] MyBB Plugins

I make MyBB plugins on the side. We've so far released a number of them made by members of Makestation, with several more in the pipeline. Right now, I'm looking for help with the status feed and I'll be getting it wrapped up in the next month or so as my schedule frees up. 

Namely, I'm looking at someone to help test, and someone to help us audit for security. I aggressively test my plugins before releasing them (both for stability and for rogue input), but another set of eyes is a huge help. I had some help with BAM's testing, so if anyone would like to help test, please let me know here! 

Regarding live boards, we are using the status feed here, but I can't recommend using it on a live board currently UNLESS you are okay with completely reinstalling it once the release comes. There will be no upgrade path from pre-beta releases to the final. We've been doing it by hand here, but it's a fairly involved process.

Messages In This Thread
[Collaboration] MyBB Plugins - by Darth-Apple - April 11th, 2020 at 11:14 PM
RE: [Collaboration] MyBB Plugins - by Guardian - April 12th, 2020 at 12:29 AM
RE: [Collaboration] MyBB Plugins - by Darth-Apple - April 12th, 2020 at 1:56 AM