Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for some Feedback - Colore MyBB Theme

If this is in the wrong section, could you please move this thread. Thanks.

Heyllo Guys & Gals. I'm looking for some opinions. I like getting as many opinions on my themes during development as I can, I believe this helps to produce a nicer, cleaner theme all round. Sometimes when you're so plugged in it's easy to miss things and or over-look something so simple, things that may look right to you, may be completely off when you go back to it.

Anyway so the purpose of this thread is for me asking for feedback on screenshots of my in development responsive MyBB theme named Colore. This isn't a showcase thread. Please save comments like, "wow, looks great" for completion, please please rip this theme to shreds. Big Grin I can take negative criticism I promise.  Shy You may have already seen some snapshots on either IcyBoards, or my own site. There is also a small one in my sig here.

Right so, here goes. First things first. Here's a feel of the theme in it's current form. Desktop 1440px - Mobile 425px

Currently, I'm requesting feedback concerning subforums. As you can see forums are separated into 50/50 columns, this carrys over onto subforums currently. Take a look here: Threadlist, containing 2 subforums.

Now the problem is when a forum has an odd number of subforums, it will leave a 50% space see here. I am wanting to avoid the option of stretching the forums to full width.

I have 2 options:
- leave as is. Having an odd number of forums will just show a space. Doesn't look too bad.
- Move subforums into the sidebar at full width. This will make the subforums slightly smaller, and move the filters down the page, however content up.

Many thanks for any contributions! Big Grin
[Image: forumonic-bar.png]...............[Image: xige-logo-png-blue-sml.png]
Latest snapshots: Postbit Design - Multi Login Modal (1) - Responsive Pollbar

Messages In This Thread
Looking for some Feedback - Colore MyBB Theme - by Harry K. - June 3rd, 2018 at 12:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] Need feedback for my forum Plushy 7 4,809 March 29th, 2020 at 2:12 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple