Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

what's your favorite RPG setting?

there's so many RPG settings out there that there's too many to list so here are some of my favorites.

Cyberpunk 2020 is a really great game, no fantasy, just pure cyberpunk techno-horror goodness, fighting megacorps, hacking servers, and taking down the sorts of evil we new see in our daily lives, imagine donald trump as a cyborg CEO in charge of walmart, microsoft, and AT&T and you get the idea of just the sorts of people you're either working for or up against, sometimes both.

Dungeons and Dragons, a true classic from the heyday of RPG's, it's one of my most favorite if only because of the lore and grand adventures you can have, few have ever matched it and it has many many imitators.

and finally as odd as it may seem I actually really enjoy the shadowrun tabletop game, it's sort of like a good mix of the first two, heavy cybeprunk with fantasy elements thrown in.
besides when else are you going to play an ork hacker who can also rip the cybernetic limbs off an elf because he screwed your group in an effort to turn more profit?

those are my top 3.

so what are some of your favorites?
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
what's your favorite RPG setting? - by SpookyZalost - October 4th, 2017 at 6:19 AM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by Guardian - October 5th, 2017 at 2:30 AM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by SpookyZalost - May 15th, 2018 at 12:36 PM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by Guardian - May 15th, 2018 at 10:03 PM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by SpookyZalost - May 16th, 2018 at 3:10 AM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by Thomas - May 18th, 2018 at 5:45 AM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by SpookyZalost - May 21st, 2018 at 9:54 AM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by Guardian - May 21st, 2018 at 11:48 PM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by SpookyZalost - May 22nd, 2018 at 6:25 AM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by Guardian - May 22nd, 2018 at 6:50 PM
RE: what's your favorite RPG setting? - by SpookyZalost - May 23rd, 2018 at 6:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do you play tabletop RPG's online or offline? SpookyZalost 8 8,515 March 8th, 2020 at 2:07 PM
Last Post: SpookyZalost