Poll: [Debate] should technology replace textbooks in schools and colleges?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Debate] should technology replace textbooks in schools and colleges?

Recently, the presence of technology in education has significantly increased. In the last decade, many new websites have come up with completely new and innovative ways of reaching the uneducated with great resources with huge success. It looks like the concept of using iPads instead of textbooks is becoming a popular debate subject for schools today. While iPads may be significantly more expensive than the paper used to print textbooks, will it end up being of benefit to technology?

Personally, I find textbooks very expensive, but they aren't expensive because it costs a lot to print them. They are expensive because of the high charges from the publishers, so using iPads won't really save money. I don't really mind using textbooks, but I'm open to more futuristic ways of bringing education in both schools and colleges.

What is your opinion?

Messages In This Thread
[Debate] should technology replace textbooks in schools and colleges? - by Darth-Apple - June 19th, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ken Ham vs. Bill Nye debate Darth-Apple 8 13,241 November 1st, 2017 at 11:58 PM
Last Post: Guardian
  Should the internet be government controlled and free to use? Gmdykfuiygh66476 2 6,318 June 23rd, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Last Post: Acko