Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Project] CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches

Hello everyone! I am going to showcase my forum - CoD Glitches today.

Call of Duty Glitches is a forum for people to showcase Call of Duty glitches, tricks, tips, exploits, mods, and more. Though the main idea of this forum are glitches, I would welcome any Call of Duty fan interested in learning about the glitching scene. Smile

Here are the features of the forum:
  • Well Working Responsive Theme
  • Member of The Month
  • Clip of The Week
  • User Friendly Award System
  • Alerts
  • Custom Statuses
  • Country Flags
  • Interesting and Fun Profile Fields
  • "PRIME" user group that is exclusive to members who post at least 10 high quality glitches in any Call of Duty game
  • Tabbed profile system with comments and friends
  • No username styling - all users have the same username color and styling. Groups are identified by badges - Administrator, Staff, PRIME, MOTM, and COTW
I would very much appreciate and consider your honest feedback. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Urban - March 21st, 2015 at 9:54 PM
RE: CODGlitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Darth-Apple - March 22nd, 2015 at 4:08 AM
RE: CODGlitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Urban - March 22nd, 2015 at 4:36 AM
RE: CODGlitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Darth-Apple - March 24th, 2015 at 3:32 AM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Darth-Apple - June 22nd, 2015 at 5:15 PM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Urban - June 23rd, 2015 at 12:06 AM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Darth-Apple - June 23rd, 2015 at 4:17 AM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Urban - June 23rd, 2015 at 4:39 AM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Urban - June 28th, 2015 at 5:18 AM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Darth-Apple - June 28th, 2015 at 5:52 AM
RE: CoD Glitches - Call of Duty Glitches - by Urban - June 28th, 2015 at 6:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CoD4 Zone - Call of Duty 4 Fan Forum Urban 1 5,024 June 26th, 2015 at 1:51 AM
Last Post: Urban