Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA

Some of you may have heard me discussing an Ajax Chat host that is in beta. Chatcave.me has arrived as my newly created Ajax Chat host, in beta testing. Most of the features of Ajax Chat are available in the hosted version, and I've added a few additional ones (such as nickname registration) as well. Of course, please do your best to ignore the lack of a whole lot of documentation and the not-so-professional website at this time. I'm still working on the website, it will look nicer over time. Tongue

Anyway, if you're in need of a free ajax chat host, feel free to come check us out at http://chatcave.me or find more information in this thread!

-Darth

Messages In This Thread
Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA - by Darth-Apple - June 6th, 2014 at 6:11 PM
RE: Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA - by CapTon - August 26th, 2014 at 8:59 AM
RE: Chatcave.me - Free Ajax Chat hosting in BETA - by Clayton - October 9th, 2014 at 12:23 AM