Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What tools do you use to help you design?

It's no secret that I'm more of a backend developer, but when I'm doing frontend development, I tend to get a little lazy and usually design in browser instead of designing the PSD first. Of course that means that what I had originally envisioned and the final product are two completely different designs, but hey, I'll do whatever works. Tongue

Anyway, what tools do you use to help you in frontend design? I find Colorzilla's gradient editor and their chrome addon to be extremely useful in generating gradients and as a general color picker. I'm honestly not quite sure what I'd do without it considering the fact that I'm not good at generating complex gradients in GIMP. I also use bg.siteorigin.com to generate generic patterns for backgrounds and simple tools such as http://border-radius.com/ for when I (shamefully) forget basic CSS. Tongue

What tools would you recommend?

Messages In This Thread
What tools do you use to help you design? - by Darth-Apple - May 19th, 2014 at 5:41 PM
RE: What tools do you use to help you design? - by Divya165 - October 20th, 2020 at 9:32 AM