Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Official] Makestation Community Milestones

(December 27th, 2018 at 6:28 PM)Darth-Apple Wrote:
(December 26th, 2018 at 10:39 PM)Guardian Wrote: We may end up just under 200 shy of the main goal, but it was a great year for Makestation!

We still have a few days! Even if we don't make it, it's a great goal to kick off the new year with! Big Grin

Indeed! I was hoping it would also spur some into action to get their spam count up! :Tongue

We will definitely hit it shortly after the new year. I expect less than 100 short of the goal by New Year's Day.
Agreed. I have some free time over the next few days, so I'll try to be as active as possible as well. Cheers to 2019!

Also guys, we're still working on the Dev theme, little by little, for mobile usability! It's nowhere near done (we're doing it one page at a time), but it is now working much better than before, and I've been using it personally on the forums when I log on from my phone. Feel free to start testing it out in the coming weeks and months as more sections become complete.

If anyone else here is better with responsive designs than I am, feel free to give me a shout out! I'll get it done one way or another, but the more hands we have, the better. Finna

Cool to see: The members count for the forum is now 400.
Finally:

Congratulations Makestation! 15,000 posts!
woot!

wow... 15K posts.

here's to the inevitable 30K!
"I reject your reality and subsitute my own." - Adam Savage, Mythbusters
[Image: 5.jpg]
(January 30th, 2019 at 7:13 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: woot!

wow... 15K posts.

here's to the inevitable 30K!

I'm shooting for 20k first! Tongue

Hell, we still need to get 16k. You went full bore. Tongue
Always double your expectations... Makes it that much sweeter when you achieve them
(February 2nd, 2019 at 6:28 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Always double your expectations... Makes it that much sweeter when you achieve them

Philosophical assessment good Sir.
15k is a huge milestone guys! Although we are still a small community, we're starting to amass some real numbers here. Doesn't it feel good? We made this! Finna

indeed!

and with that milestone came a new user registered to the site.

here's hoping word spreads so that we can get to 30K that much quicker. Cool
Actually we have quite a few new members these past couple days. It's always exciting to see some new faces pop in. Big Grin

as am I, it's super exciting to see new people showing up!

I wonder how they heard about us?
(February 10th, 2019 at 7:45 PM)SpookyZalost Wrote: as am I, it's super exciting to see new people showing up!

I wonder how they heard about us?

I've been trying to plant the link in places. Wearing one of the Makestation banners in my sig on a few other forums.
Guardian, Good work!

I wonder if anyone from neocities has visited yet? I placed a link back to makestation in the menu with a really nice glowing logo variant I came up with.
(February 11th, 2019 at 1:01 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: Guardian, Good work!

I wonder if anyone from neocities has visited yet? I placed a link back to makestation in the menu with a really nice glowing logo variant I came up with.

You can put a tracking link outbound for it to tell.
tracking link?

huh, I had no idea that was possible.
(February 11th, 2019 at 1:35 AM)SpookyZalost Wrote: tracking link?

huh, I had no idea that was possible.

Yep. If you use Google Analytics:
https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/

There's some other sites that offer the feature as well.
You guys are doing great work clearly! I love how members have come from a lot of diverse places. It makes us more unique and brings much more variety to the community!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Milestones simlink 3 8,079 October 18th, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Last Post: Darth-Apple